Teams are how you can help out in the Tiki Community. Feel free to participate according to your experience, availability & interests. To make our community more efficient and scalable. The more involved members are mentors, coordinators and facilitators.
Tiki community members can get together in Tiki User Groups based on certain interests, locality or language.
The main focus is to setup language based user groups to give an opportunity for people to communicate and contribute in their preferred language.
Feel free to ask your questions or discuss about Tiki in the Forums.
Follow these news feeds to keep up-to-date with the Tiki Community.
- System Tracker Field ()
- Firewall ()
- Unapply a profile ()
- Module freetags_current ()
- Module freetags_prefered ()
- PluginTracker Advanced ()
- PluginActivityStream ()
- PluginList - Troubleshooting The List Plugin ()
- PluginList - Graphical User Interface ()
- PluginList - Hacks and Fun ()
- Search Details ()
- Module top_quizzes ()
- Module top_visited_blogs ()
- Module top_visited_faqs ()
- Module trackerhelp ()