Teams are how you can help out in the Tiki Community. Feel free to participate according to your experience, availability & interests. To make our community more efficient and scalable. The more involved members are mentors, coordinators and facilitators.
Tiki community members can get together in Tiki User Groups based on certain interests, locality or language.
The main focus is to setup language based user groups to give an opportunity for people to communicate and contribute in their preferred language.
Feel free to ask your questions or discuss about Tiki in the Forums.
Follow these news feeds to keep up-to-date with the Tiki Community.
- Happy Birthday, Tiki!
- Security Releases of all Tiki versions since 16.3
- New Security Releases! Tiki 21.1 LTS, 20.3, 18.6 and 15.9 LTS Versions Just Released!
- Virtual TikiFest June the 13th 2020
- TikiFest Virtual June 2020
- Message from Tiki.org about the Coronavirus Pandemic
- New major long term support version is out! Tiki 21.0 LTS released together with security and bug-fix updates for all supported Tiki branches
- Tiki Roundtable Meeting - March 2020
- Welcome to new Tiki project administrators
- Happy Seventeen, Tiki !
- ODBC ()
- Shamir's Shared Secrets and Team Password Management via Trackers ()
- PluginList multisearch output control block ()
- Record screen audio video ()
- Suggestion ()
- Real User Measurement ()
- Tiki30 ()
- Tiki29 ()
- Tiki28 ()
- Tiki27 ()
- Tiki26 ()
- Operations ()
- Confluence Importer ()
- Confluence to TikiWiki ()
- Search and List from Unified Index ()