- Determine an upgrade calendar for all relevant domains, from less risky to most risky. Order is Branding, Themes, Documentation, Community (tiki.org), Development, Profiles. It's the ultimate DogFood and the goal is that all major sites are upgraded before it's released.
- In collaboration with the Infrastructure Team, proceed to these upgrades and ensure everything is still working fine.
- After the upgrade, implement new features on *.tiki.org to help test and make the community more open efficient and welcoming
- In the weeks and months before an upgrade, this can be tested daily thanks to the Pre-Dogfood Server
- Update Dogfood with any new features used. This serves as a case study.
- Review Tiki Welcome, as all new registrants are sent to it after validating their email link.