Loading...
 
Features / Usability

Features / Usability


BloggerAPI

i noticed that tikiwiki does not support the bloggerapi (at least by default)

is this in development? confugrable?

United Kingdom

Hi flapjack!

TikiWiki does support w.Blogger XMLRPC, try enabling the XMLRPC feature in your Admin->Features menu.

I know it does cos I use it biggrin

Damian!


I didn't even notice it at first, but, gnome-blog claims to support the standard Blogger API, but both the title and content are sent as content. Im going to start looking at the code for both tiki and gnome-blog and see the specifics, but does anyone have any advice for accessing the title field?

Damian,

I am new to the TikiWiki platform. I just started using w.Bloggar and it looks like a fantastic combination.

What tags are needed in order for the TikiWiki processor to parse out the title from the content? By default w.Bloggar uses :H: This of course is ignored and the whole thing is treated as the body. Do we need a tag on both ends? I haven’t been able to find the documentation anywhere yet and I have looked for a couple of days.

United Kingdom

> DavidSiegel:
> Damian,
>
> I am new to the TikiWiki platform. I just started using w.Bloggar and it looks like a fantastic combination.
>
> What tags are needed in order for the TikiWiki processor to parse out the title from the content? By default w.Bloggar uses :H: This of course is ignored and the whole thing is treated as the body. Do we need a tag on both ends? I haven’t been able to find the documentation anywhere yet and I have looked for a couple of days.
>

Hi David,

I believe the header tag to be fixed in v1.8 I will see what I can arrange for it to be brought available to a 1.7.6 release wink

Damian


Austria

Hi Damian,

please explain in detail how to configure tikiwiki and w.bloggar (user account).

What adress to get the XML-Data (URL),...

I'am currently using XOOPS together with w.bloggar and it is very nice. Now I want to switch to tikiwiki.

paulap

United Kingdom

> paulap01:
> Hi Damian,
>
> please explain in detail how to configure tikiwiki and w.bloggar (user account).
>
> What adress to get the XML-Data (URL),...
>
> I'am currently using XOOPS together with w.bloggar and it is very nice. Now I want to switch to tikiwiki.
>
> paulap

Hiya!

Search for bloggar in the Search Wiki PageName box, i think its called wbloggar or w.bloggar, but typing that will being up the instructions mrgreen


United Kingdom

> paulap01:
> Hi Damian,
>
> please explain in detail how to configure tikiwiki and w.bloggar (user account).
>
> What adress to get the XML-Data (URL),...
>
> I'am currently using XOOPS together with w.bloggar and it is very nice. Now I want to switch to tikiwiki.
>
> paulap

Hiya!

Search for bloggar in the Search Wiki PageName box, i think its called wbloggar or w.bloggar, but typing that will being up the instructions mrgreen


United Kingdom

> DavidSiegel:
> Damian,
>
> I am new to the TikiWiki platform. I just started using w.Bloggar and it looks like a fantastic combination.
>
> What tags are needed in order for the TikiWiki processor to parse out the title from the content? By default w.Bloggar uses :H: This of course is ignored and the whole thing is treated as the body. Do we need a tag on both ends? I haven’t been able to find the documentation anywhere yet and I have looked for a couple of days.
>

Hi David,

I believe the header tag to be fixed in v1.8 I will see what I can arrange for it to be brought available to a 1.7.6 release wink

Damian


Upcoming Events

No records to display

Why Register?

Register at tiki.org and you'll be able to use the account at any *.tiki.org site, thanks to the InterTiki feature. A valid email address is required to receive site notifications and occasional newsletters. You can opt out of these items at any time.