The Continuous Integration Team focuses on all automation aspects to catch bugs early and to keep the quality high (unit tests, etc.)
This covers automated testing. For manual testing, please see Wishlist Triage Team.
See also: Testing
If (when!) the Continuous Integration Team will have everything set up, there should be nothing special to do with respect to the release.
- Maintain quality.tiki.org -> Continuous Testing Server
- Make sure tests are always green (report to author about a commit that breaks the build)
- Selenium Testing
- Cleanup all testing related pages on *.tiki.org
- Perhaps make a perspective on dev.tiki.org ?
- Set up a testing infrastructure (beyond our current Unit tests)
- Investigate http://sourceforge.net/p/tikiwiki/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/tiki_tests/ and check who uses and how
- Automated checks on the Tiki code base
- Set up a testing suite on Pre-Dogfood Servers