Current state : We have a bit too basic polls.
- permission system should have more than "tiki_p_vote_poll", it should be possible to delegate adding, removing and admin polls to certain groups.
- I think only a tiki_p_poll_admin is necessary for this Chealer9
- ability to vote on tracker entries would be nice (vote for the top 3 defects kind of thing)
- User can change his vote
- Message notifying a vote was rejected, either because user has no right, either because he already voted (messages should be different) Chealer9
- There's no link for users to view polls list (it's under admin ) Chealer9
- nicer reports and layout, see example at macromedia
- Polls : deactivation and current dont work (2 bugs in the same report for now...make it important )
- Polls : Massive closing not working (priority 2)
- Allow polls submissions Chealer9
- Per poll option to show voters' name (whether displayed by default or not)
- ability to specify width
- css could be improved, title could be larger & bold
- need option whether to repeat question within block (good for docking on side panel, but not if in center panel)
- allow checkboxes rather than single vote
(i apologize if these features already exist)
- Different popularity bar (presently very sufficient, but it seems "0 is something" and doesn't use colors to ease reading) Chealer9
- As a more complex (and future) wish, forms of voting more appropriate for democratic decisions (by example ordering of choices). Chealer9
- This is wicked idea: we could rate our friends like we do in orkut (giving hearts, stars and ices), but on subjects that a poll could belong to. Then if user does not vote in a poll, we check what's the poll subject and user's vote is automatically delegated to his friends, shared acording to ammount of karma each friend has in such subject.
Competition and standards
CVS Doc section