For Tiki support, please use the forums.
Table of contents
as well as the page linking to the resources related with Upgrade
If this is your first installation ever of Tiki, welcome to Tiki Community! You'll find details about the installation here:
- The default value for preference "Toggle display of section and plugin edit icons" was changed from enabled to disabled. On sites which hadn't explicitly enabled that preference, the "Show edit icons" icon will disappear, and edit icons will always show. If you preferred the previous behavior, go to the plugins administration panel to re-enable the preference (for reference, see revision 35100).
See ReleaseNotes7.0 for information on upgrading from a version earlier that 7.0.
- The registration page (tiki-register.php) crashes in French with a PHP parse error. The error may not show, in which case this will be apparent from a white background. This was fixed in revision 37359 for future versions.
- Applying profiles with several pages (such as Small Organization Web Presence) fails with "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Tiki_Text_Diff_Renderer". This will be fixed in the next release. This message has more information.
- Tiki 7.1 breaks the encoding of plugin contents in some contexts. For example, ">" would display as "& gt;". The following contexts are known to be broken:
- A plugin nested in a SPLIT plugin.
- A CODE plugin with the colors parameter set to "php".
- This context was fixed for Tiki 8 in r37815/37816.
For more information on this issue, see http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.tiki.devel/22382
- When upgrading from a version earlier than 7.0