"SENSORICA: an open, decentralized and self-organizing value network, designing, producing, and distributing sensing and sensemaking solutions."
"An open-value network is a network of open-enterprises that can provide all functions of a corporation in an open-collaboration fashion"
This page is to explore collaboration between the Tiki and SENSORICA communities. A Google Hangout was held Monday January 27th, 10AM EST.
- Knowledge infrastructure
- Deployable / adaptable to different / evolving needs
- End-user programming tools / Visual Programming
- ERP / Accounting
- To extend beyond the web, into the physical world (sensors, etc.)
- The SENSORICA model is different, but how does this affect the desired feature-set?
- http://tiki.org/tiki-download_wiki_attachment.php?attId=809&page=Model&download=y ("A process that is not")
- Listen to an interview with SourceForge.net about when Tiki reached 500 contributors with commit access