The Tiki Software Community Association (short version: Tiki Association) is an incorporated non-profit entity (registered in Ontario province, Canada since May 29th, 2009 - Ontario Corporation Number: 001796906) with the goal to benefit and support the ongoing work and development of the Tiki software community in the following ways:
- Providing stewardship of community trademarks
- Handling a community pool of funds
- Supporting community events to advance community cohesion and people networking
- Oversee community communications and public relations with other organizations
- Supporting community shared hardware infrastructure
Tiki is a free and open source software project. Anyone can join and participate without paying or officially joining anything — simply tiki-register.php. For more information about the community in general, see WhoWhat.
Please see: Donation