There is some ongoing work to have some "Community Currency" features (see links below) added to Tiki6 re-using and extending the Payment system added in Tiki5, as well as some improvements to the social networking features of Tiki using pretty trackers. See "Barter" profile evolution.
But maybe some other tasks arise if other people join the fest :
- Maybe investing some time to produce a new pdf handbook out of the updated Tiki Documentation structure? (however, developer time would be needed for that)
- Adding some GUI to Workspaces management? (refactoring previous work from AulaWiki_tiki_4 Mod ?)
July 2010, Monday 19th - Sunday 25th.
- July 2010, Tuesday 13th - Sunday 18th.
A few people can be accomodated in Xavi's flat or in a Xavi's neighbor flat (we both have old dogs, by the way). If more people come, we'll have to find other places (renting rooms in other neighbors flats in the same building or in the nearby, ...).
Arrival and departure dates
|Jonny||13 - 18th July||London, UK||Xavi's flat|
|Xavi||11 - 18th July||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain||Xavi's flat|
|marclaporte||July 12th 17h20 to July 20th 8h20||Montréal||hotel near Xavi's flat|
|lphuberdeau||July 12th 17h20 to July 20th 8h20||Montréal||hotel near Xavi's flat|
|Jyhem||July 12th, 13h09 then staying in Barcelona||Strasbourg, France||Xavi's flat|
|eromneg (Geoff)||UK||will join the BBB sessions if I can|
|Daniel||Montreal -||Will join the BBB sessions when possible by listening conversations|
|Nelson (nkoth)||Canada||Will join the sessions when possible.|
|Torsten||Germany||Tuesday and when possible|
We had some issues with audio. We first managed to get sound working (at the TikiFestBarcelona) through a skype conference, because sound is not working at BBB through internet connection. But sound seems to be good using the phone line, so that we'll use the phone land line to broadcast audio for the distant participants.
You can join this conference by calling +1-613-366-1985 The conference room is 87036#.
In case we say at anytime (on irc) that we move to skype conference, if anyone else wants to follow through audio, please say so on irc and provide your skype id.
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, Europe.
If just a few people, we'll arrange anywhere. When more than 3 people (all week, it seems), we will meet at the facilities of "Unió d'Entitats de la Marina" (UELM), one of the local NGO's using Tiki in the nearby, which previously offered their facilities for TikiFestBarcelona (plenty of space, wifi, white board,
beamer, air conditioning):
- Fixing the Enconding issues. See Understanding Encoding
- Easy Blog saved as "beta" state (work in progress to allow others put their Blog Revamp improvements in this profile
- attempting to replace phplayers menu files in trunk with another engine used in Tiki.
- Any other business?
- — Encoding problems (rollback some commit and add some fixes to avoid having data corrupted in some cases of upgrades) — done
kill mirror trackersDone
- dogfood workspaces in tw.o
Beforehand, see again the workflow for the end user in Aulawiki workspaces at http://edu.tiki.orgDone
(which is using Tiki3 LTS with aulawiki workspaces still)
- attibutes for calendars to link tracker items with calendars
- short chat with Robert about JQ S5 (replace what is in trunk with what he did on Thursday July 15th)
- release 5.1
- Tiki communication with CCLite (see CC )
- Extending profile Barter
- Extending profile SNiPTT
- Customer_Relationship_Management profile (Marc)
- review SWOT Marc
- Tiki Farm & advanced hosting (Evo.cat.io + Marc)
- Workspaces: make a data profile to simulate AulaWiki (LP, Xavi and Marc)
- Creating profile Easy Blog
- add your main goal for this fest below...
- Xarxa Comunitària de Sant Antoni (Community Network of Saint Anthony neighborhood, in Barcelona city).
http://xarxantoni.net - Xarxa Comunitària de Sant Antoni
- A funding program from the "Agency of Waste", the Catalan Government, Spain.
- ourproject.org ("Comunes" Association)
Some pics ;-)
See http://tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php?page=Communications Team&pagenum=2#July_2010. Plan is to release this shortly after the end of the TikiFest.
- Community Currencies
- http://c2c.ourproject.org/tiki <- Tiki Trunk
- http://c2c.ourproject.org <- CCLite
- Blog Revamp
Extend it to work with perspectives? See the documentation for Workspaces by lph