Hi there !
I am luci aka luciash d' being and this is my personal user space on tiki.org.
What I Do for the Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware Project?
- I started to contribute to Tiki in summer 2003 and since August 2005 (thank you gMane.org ) I am a member of the TAG, (which means I am one of the project Admins, yes)
- I am providing help on our beloved IRC #tikiwiki channel
- I'm mostly working on Tiki's UI enhancements, bug fixes and CSS/Smarty templates/PHP code cleaning
- I've started translation of Tiki to Czech language and occasionally I'm still contributing to it and fixing it
Helping the Quality Team doing quality control and voting on backports for Tiki LTS version we don't do this anymore, sadly, due to lack of manpower
- Working on Tiki graphics and themes
To Do List
- I'm author and initiator of the Simple style, which was one of the first (if not the first) table-less based layout themes in Tiki
- I'm author of the *lite CSS framework/method/solution used by all bundled Tiki themes since version 3 to version 12 (before Bootstrap)
- I've introduced the Site Identity feature to Tiki, which expanded later to the Look & Feel Admin panels
- And many more things (not so interesting to be listed here) ...
Projects based on or related to Tiki
I did several designs and/or theme integrations in Tiki, namely:
- avan.tech (design integration in Bootstrap3 and BS4)
- NTD Television Czech Bureau website for on-line news production (backend) and web publishing -
www.ntdtv.cz (project has ended)
- I created and maintained for several years (not anymore) the former KDE Wiki site which was built on Tiki back then
www.dogfightboss.com (moved to wix.com)
- + several other commercial websites built on Tiki in Czech ...
For XHTML validity there was once a need to convert all "&" occurences in the resulting code (URLs, etc.) to "&". I've searched for them using this crazy command (heavy regexp):
clear & grep -InER --color '\"[^ &%]+(&)[^ &\"(#)(amp;)(gt;)(lt;)(hellip;)(nbsp;)(o|a|Auml;)(\$_REQUEST)][^ \"]*\"' *
Release Manager Tips
- Remember that tikirelease.sh needs to be provided with correct tag name for release number (e.g. 1.9.RC1)