Build a PDF of a wiki page.
With administratrive privileges click Admin, then click the Wiki icon. Check the appropriate checkbox for PDF Generation and save your changes.
This is a important feature for Wiki. We need to add a list of things required for PDF generation.
- Enable php-xml extension (e.g. by installing php-xml package for your Linux distribution and enabling
extension = xml.soin your php.ini file; please note that in PHP for Windows it's enabled by default).
- Enable php-pdf extension in your php.ini file. IMHO php-pdf is not required — luci
- Please add other (PDF extra).
- Uses the R&0S PDF class http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf/
- FPDF is also a good PDF generation library, and under a 'do whatever you want' type of library. http://www.fpdf.org
- Export of hardprintable material
- <damian> make sure your servernames etc are set correctly on admin->general too, otherwise imgs fail.
- <merlinus_> ok, checking thanks... servername in general - you mean the "Use URI as Home Page" setting?
- <damian> nope, underneath those options
- <merlinus_> or just "server name" down below... ok, does it need to be the full URI (http://...) or just the hostname?
- <damian> just the name
PdfGenerationDoc - (Please, someone write this document)