- Move the search box to the first position. Recent usability studies show that web users expect to see a SEARCH field in the top-right area.
- Move the MENU to the left. Users who read left-to-right expect the menu on the left.
Some other critiques and suggestions....
- We have "Welcome to TikiWiki" 3 times on the home page. Does anyone else think this is overkill?
- Remove the "Help us with doc" plea... Or at least move it down. It should not be the first thing a new user sees.
- Remove the "Free software is good." Personally, I don't see what adds. We should mention somewhere on the Home page that TikiWiki is GPL software.
Great job so far. Luci did a great job on the site identity logo.
> > Right Column
> > *Login Module
> > *Since Your Last Visit (after logging in)
> > *Messages (after Logging in)
> > *Who Is There
> > *Last Changes Module
> > *Shoutbox (should be on for anonymous users)