I'm have what is to me an odd problem where I go into edit mode on my TikiSheet, insert a row and then click "insert row" only to receive the message:
A ))SheetId(( is required.
Sure enough I look at the URL and it reads (changed the site name):
which has no sheetId reference at all.
- I am using TikiWiki 1.95 running on a Linux platform
- Problem exists in both IE and Firefox browsers running on a Win XP laptop.
- I do notice that the sheet actually adds the row before the page changes over to the error.
- This problem occurs regardless of "before" or "after" being selected.
- This problem occurs regardless of where I insert the rows or the number of rows I select.
- Exporting and reimporting to a new sheet has no effect, the problem persists.
- I have the same problem for inserting columns.
- Clicking "Format Cell" has no effect whatsoever. It's as if I were clicking static text.
- I've looked around for some obvious problems like bad URLs in the template --- no joy.
- I have created a second empty sheet and everything works.
- I am attaching an exported copy of the sheet with numbers changed for obvious reasons.
Any help anyone can provide would be most appreciated.